||F-PROT Antivirus for Windows
F-PROT Antivirus requires a Subscription Key to be able to download updates. When you buy or renew your subcription, a new subscription key
will be assigned for you. Therefore, you need to obtain your new subscription key and enter it in the program.
Your Subscription key can be obtain either within the program or in the Customer Zone.
Please note that when your subscription key is about to expire, F-PROT Antivirus will start checking for new subscription. If
you have bought or renewed your subscription, your new subscription key will be automatically added in the program.
The most convenient way to obtain your subscription key is by using the "Get new key" function in the program. Do the following:
- Run F-PROT Antivirus.
- Click the Updates menu and select Renew subscription.
- From this window, click on the Get new key button and your Subscription Key is automatically added in the program.
If this does not work, please obtain your subscription key in the Customer Zone and enter it manually in the program.
You need to a customer number (included in the receipt of purchase) to logged in to the Customer Zone. Do the following:
- Go to http://www.f-prot.com/download.
- In the download page, log into the Customer Zone by entering your Customer Number.
If you are having problems logging in to the Customer Zone, please see I cannot login to the Customer Zone.
In the Customer Zone, click the arrow under "key" then a new windows opens (see below).
- Click the arrow under "key" again (see below) and your Subscription Key is displayed.
- To be able to transfer this key into the program, use the "Copy & Paste" method. To copy the Subscription Key,
take your mouse and place your cursor at the beginning of the Subsciption Key then click and hold the
left mouse button, while pulling your mouse over the Subsciption Key.
This should highlight the Subscription Key. Release the left mouse button.
Now, with the cursor over the highlighted text, right click the mouse for options,
and select 'copy'. Now, you have copied your subscription key.
- To paste the subscription key in the program, run F-PROT Antivirus.
- Click the Updates menu.
- Under Subscription, select Status.
- From this window, click the New Subscription Key button.
- Click the Paste key button to transfer the Subscription Key or enter your Subscription Key in the box manually (see below).
- Click OK.