||F-PROT Antivirus for Windows
F-PROT Antivirus creates a scan report after each manual or advanced scan you perform. The scan report displays specific information like:
To view scan report:
- The version of scanning engine used
- The date and time of virus signature file used
- The type of scan which was performed (e.g. normal scan)
- The path to scan (e.g. My Computer)
- The date when you performed the scan
- The results of the scan.
- When scanning is completed, click View Report to view the scan report.
- You can view older scan reports at the following path: C:\Documents and Settings\Current User\Application Data\FRISK Software\F-PROT Antivirus for Windows\ReportFiles