||F-PROT Antivirus for Windows
Set up your proxy settings if you are using a proxy server to connect to the Internet.
You may need to enter the domain name or the IP address and the port number of this proxy server. Your user name and
password is also required to access to your network. Please note that F-PROT Antivirus is using HTTP connections for proxy.
To set up your proxy server:
- Run F-PROT Antivirus.
- Click Updates menu.
- Under Updates, select Settings.
- From this window, check the Use proxy for HTTP connections check box to enable proxy.
- In HTTP proxy, type either the domain name or IP address of the proxy server (e.g. proxy.yourcompany.com). The type of proxy is HTTP.
- In Port, type the port number of the proxy server (e.g. 80).
- In Username and Password, type your logon credentials for your proxy server.
- Click Save.