||F-PROT Antivirus for Windows
By default, F-PROT Antivirus event log is filtered as Information, Warning, and Errors.
If you need to change the event type, do the following:
- Run F-PROT Antivirus.
- Click the Virus scanners menu.
- Under Advanced, select Logs.
- In this window, click on F-PROT Antivirus activity log and the "fprotlog" opens through the Event Viewer.
- In the fprotlog window, right-click Application and select Properties.
- In Application Properties, click Filter tab.
- Under Event types, you may deselect either "Information", "Warning, or "Error".
- Click OK.