||F-PROT Antivirus for Windows
Scanning multiple levels of archives will take much longer time than its usual scanning speed.
Please note that F-PROT Antivirus does not disinfect infected archives automatically but only
To disinfect infected archives, first you must decompress them. Then, scan the folders individually. Do the following:
- Disable the automatic file system protection so that it will not interfere with the decompression process.
- Under Quarantine, select Items. From this window,
click the particular archive you would like to disinfect and then click Restore. Select a location where
you want to restore the archive and click Save.
Note: If the archive is not stored in quarantine, please skip steps 1 & 2.
- Locate the archive and decompress it using an archive utility e.g. Winzip, PKZIP* and others.
- Right-click the file or folder and select Scan with F-PROT Antivirus to scan for infections.
- When scan is completed, compress the files again.
- Remember to enable the automatic file system protection after the manual scan!
* FRISK Software do not support or recommend these programs.