1.1 Main features
F-PROT Antivirus for UNIX Mail Servers was especially developed to effectively eradicate viruses threatening
servers running UNIX. It provides full protection against macro viruses and other forms of malicious
software - including Trojans.
Features included in F-PROT Antivirus for UNIX Mail Servers are:
- Scans for over 546460 known viruses and their variants
- Removes viruses safely without damaging the original file
- Plugs into most Sendmail, Postfix and Qmail installations
- Scans hard drives, CD-ROMS, diskettes, network drives, directories and specific files
- Scans for macro viruses and Trojan Horses
- Scans compressed files and compressed executables
- Can be configured to perform scheduled scans when used with the UNIX cron utility
- Includes the f-prot.so on-access scanner
- Includes the Anomy e-mail processor, which has the ability to sanitize and defang dangerous e-mail content
For further information, see our website.
Back to Index