* This component is only available in F-PROT Antivirus for UNIX File Servers
1.1 Main features
F-PROT Antivirus for File Servers was especially developed to effectively eradicate viruses threatening workstations
and servers running UNIX. It provides full protection against macro viruses and other forms of malicious
software - including Trojans.
- Scans for over
546460 known viruses and their variants
- Removes viruses safely without damaging the original file
- Scans hard drives, CD-ROMS, diskettes, network drives, directories and specific files
- Scans for macro viruses and Trojan Horses
- Scans compressed files and compressed executables
- Includes the f-prot.so on-access scanner *
- Can be configured to perform scheduled scans when used with the cron utility
For further information, please visit our website.
Back to Index