Deleting your Temporary Internet Files by using Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer browser
- Select Tools from the top menu and click Internet Options (see below)
- In the "Temporary Internet files", click Delete Files (see below)
- Check Delete all offline content to delete all files in the temporary internet files
including offline content that is stored on your local drive
- Click OK
- Click Apply and OK to finish
Deleting your Temporary Internet Files in the Temporary Internet Files folder:
- Press Start and then click My Computer
- Click Local Disk (C:) and then click Documents and Settings.
- In "C:\Documents and Settings" folder, click (your own folder, e.g. john).
- In "C:\Documents and Settings\john" folder, click Local Settings folder.
- In "C:\Documents and Settings\john\local settings" folder, click Temporary Internet Files folder.
- In "C:\Documents and Settings\john\local settings\Temporary Internet Files" folder, all Temporary Internet Files are
displayed. Press Ctrl+A at once to select all files.
- Then, press the Delete key from your keyboard to delete all these items.