You may buy your subscription to F-PROT products directly online. FRISK Software uses Thawte SSL Web Server Certificate
to ensure secure credit card transactions. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Eurocard. If you do not want to order online,
please contact our sales department.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to buy a subscription to F-PROT products online.
- Go to our Oder/Renew page at https://secure.f-prot.com/cgi-bin/buy
- In the order form, select your location and enter your Customer Number then click Proceed to product selection.
- In Product and License Type page, select the appropriate product you want to renew by
entering the quantity you wish to order. You may check
I am requesting the 25% educational/non-profitable discount check box if you are buying for
schools or non-profitable institutions, to receive the discount. Then click Order F-PROT Antivirus.
- In Customer Information page, fill out the required fields. Do the following:
In Confirmation page, read the information of your purchase carefully and make sure it is all correct before you send the order. Make necessary changes if needed. After confirming your order, click Confirm and Send This Order.
- In "Billing information", select how you would like to receive the invoice and license information, either by e-mail (selected by default) or airmail.
- In "Credit card information", select which credit card you want to use e.g. VISA, MasterCard, EuroCard.
- In "Shipping information", please leave this blank if the shipping information is the same as your customer information.
- Click Proceed to Confirmation.
When you have completed your order it will be processed by our automated sales system. You will receive a confirmation
e-mail immediately with details of your purchase. Soon thereafter you will receive the invoice and license
via e-mail with your Customer Number and a URL link to a page where you can download your fully
licensed copy of the products you have purchased, along with download and installation instructions.
If you are having problems ordering online, please contact our sales department with further
information on your problem, including the browser you are currently using.