Security Bulletins for May 2007
Update: 9 May 2007
Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for May reports the release of seven patches which are rated "critical".
These updates patch against vulnerabilities that could potentially allow for remote code execution or elevation of privilege on affected computers. In addition to the Windows operating systems, affected applications include Exchange, Internet Explorer, Office, CAPICOM and BizTalk.
Users are advised to patch their systems against these vulnerabilities immediately. Patches can be downloaded via links posted within the appropriate Security Bulletins or by visiting Microsoft Update.
We recommend that users patch their systems by downloading and installing critical Microsoft updates as soon as possible.
Users are also encouraged to update their antivirus software daily and to install a firewall on their computers, if they have not done so already. For more information on firewalls, please read Microsoft's tutorial on how to protect your PC.
Security Bulletins for May 2007 Severity
- Microsoft Security Bulletin MS07-023
- Microsoft Security Bulletin MS07-024
- Microsoft Security Bulletin MS07-025
- Microsoft Security Bulletin MS07-026
- Microsoft Security Bulletin MS07-027
- Microsoft Security Bulletin MS07-028
- Microsoft Security Bulletin MS07-029