A new and improved version of F-Prot Antivirus for Exchange
FRISK Software International announces the launch of a new and improved version of F-Prot Antivirus for Exchange. This new version, version 1.2.0, provides users with a number of significant improvements, enhancing both the usability as well as the effectiveness and efficiency of F-Prot Antivirus virus scanning in the Microsoft Exchange Server environment
These are some of the many new features being introduced in version 1.2.0 of F-Prot Antivirus for Exchange:
- A new and improved interface design providing easy navigation and quick setting of the scanner.
- A brand new, state-of-the-art F-Prot Antivirus scanning engine, version 3.16.6, with added capabilities and enhanced security.
- Added options and flexibility in quarantine settings.
- Full support for Exchange 2003.
- Automatic deletion of mass-mailing worms and viruses (on Exchange 2003)
This new and greatly enhanced version of F-Prot Antivirus for Exchange, version 1.2.0, will more than sufficiently meet the increasing demand for a highly efficient and effective, high-quality antivirus product that is specifically designed for the Microsoft Exchange Server environment.
More information on F-Prot Antivirus for Exchange can be found in our Products pages.
We recommend that users of F-Prot Antivirus for Exchange update their program to version 1.2.0 as soon as possible.
Please visit our update center to update your program now.
For information on current versions of F-PROT Antivirus products and the latest virus signature files, visit our current versions page.
To view the release dates of all previous versions of F-PROT Antivirus products, please click here.